Weather: Orlando,FL  32827

DETAILED FORECAST

Friday
Scattered Thunderstorms
H89°L75°

Day: Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Night: Scattered thunderstorms developing late. Low around 75F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Saturday
PM Thunderstorms
H91°L76°

Day: Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Night: Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 76F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sunday
Scattered Thunderstorms
H89°L76°

Day: Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 70s.

Monday
AM Thunderstorms
H91°L76°

Day: Morning thunderstorms. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the mid 70s.

Tuesday
PM Thunderstorms
H93°L77°

Day: Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the upper 70s.